Support Department of Defense organizations with research and development programs, performing a variety of technical services requiring operational or technical knowledge of military Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems; electronic countermeasure (ECM) systems; and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) systems. The ECM systems may include countermeasures for Improvised Explosive Devices (IED), Radio Controlled IEDs (RCIED), and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). The EOD systems may include the same ECM systems and other related countermeasure systems.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform test design, develop test plans, and event execution documents.
- Perform developmental testing, document test results, conduct analysis, and draft reports.
- Perform collection and documentation of requirements and lessons learned to compare system performance.
- Perform digital and analog electronic circuit analysis, fabrication and repair engineering and technical application to support test activities.
- Proficiency of TMDE systems such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and power meters.
- Working familiarity with military tactical communications systems (vehicular, manpack, and handheld) including HF, VHF, UHF, multiband software-defined radios, ECM, C5/SR, or other RF systems.
- Technical knowledge of Global System Mobile (GSM), Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), Wideband CDMA (WCDMA), Long Term Evolution (LTE), or other Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS) technologies.
- DAU Program Management Level 1 Course Completion (Desired).
- DAU Test and Evaluation Level 1 Course Completion (Desired).
- Current TOP SECRET clearance and eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Alternatively, at least 10 years of engineering experience in a related technical field (e.g., signal processing, wireless and wireline communication systems, measurement instrumentation).
- Expert knowledge or operational experience of: C5ISR, ECM, UAS and RF systems.
- More than five years’ experience performing testing and assessments of radio frequency, electronic countermeasure systems, or military C5ISR systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe software products.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Work may be performed in an indoor or outdoor environment, office, and on occasion, deployment to remote test sites; both continental United States (US), and on occasion, outside the US. Deployments from the test facility are typically no longer than one to two weeks in nature and well planned out ahead of time.
- Worksite is rudimentary, clothing is typically outdoor work attire, and occasional formal attire may be required for briefings/meetings and will be specified by supervisors in advance.
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your start date. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to present proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
Health and Dental Insurance
Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
Workers Compensations benefits
401k retirement plan
*Not an exhaustive list
ZP is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.